Voting Rating: 4.5 / 52 votes

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Priorities

It's December 30th, 2012. Exactly ONE YEAR since my last post.

I'm not sure why I haven't blogged.

Well, here's why I THINK I haven't:

1. I'm pretty sure all of my readers died last year. (If you are reading this, you might reconsider)

2. I met a lot of really talented bloggers last year. And my little family blog seemed a little silly.

3. I kept thinking I was going to do something big and new, and didn't want to post until it was done. Now, here I am one year later. Nothing big. Nothing new.

Here's what I have discovered:

I like my silly little family blog. I started it before my boys were born and now I can look back and watch them grow before my eyes. I may not have many followers, but then again, who cares?

And as for doing something new and big. I will. One day. But for now I just want to cherish these small moments while I can, and use my time for what I love most. My family.




Photos by www.lizchrisman.com




No comments: