Voting Rating: 4.5 / 52 votes

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

July-December Wrap Up


I haven't blogged in 5 months. Mostly due to the craziness that accompanies having a newborn and adjusting to life with two children. A lot has happened. Some good, a lot bad.

It's no secret that this year has not been the best for our little family. I lost my mom in April and on December 6 we lost Brad's dad to pneumonia quite unexpectedly. It's been hard to adjust and especially hard to accept the fact that our children will not be able to grow up with, or have memories of, two of the most important and influential people in our lives.

I'm going to do my best to fill in the blanks on what has happened July-December over the next few days but, bottom-line lesson of the year is to tell those around you that you love them. Every chance you get.


No comments: