Voting Rating: 4.5 / 52 votes

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Catching up







Well, I'm not doing as well at this blog thing as I had anticipated...

To catch up, we had a couple of firsts- Halloween and Thanksgiving. Halloween was fun and Beck had the cutest skunk costume. However, it was fully padded and thanks to Arkansas weather it was way too hot for him to wear it. He had it on for about 5 minutes.

We spent Thanksgiving Day at my parents and the day after with Brad's. We stayed in Morrilton and it felt like we were moving in. There is so much stuff you have to pack with a baby. Thanksgiving weekend ended abruptly with the fact that I had to start back to work that Monday. Maternity leave goes by so fast. Thankfully, Beck started sleeping through the night the week before. I was so worried about taking him to day care but it turns out that he LOVES it!

No comments: